Be the first option that potential customers can see in the Google search engine.
Many projects, ventures and companies yearn to be the most found and acclaimed in the market, but all this requires an investment, mostly economic.
Nowadays, all traditional campaigns have taken a turn of almost 360°, and we say almost because in one way or another, offline strategies are still in force, however, the digital field has become stronger every day and with them have come the various forms of positioning that your brand or project could be needing.
In addition to this, it is important to note that digital campaigns offer two benefits that traditional campaigns do not offer and is the ability to segment audiences and measure the results of each campaign.
Each of the marketing strategies require not only investment of time but also money. However, digital marketing campaigns offer a better opening for small businesses and individuals, since they do not require large investments to carry out their campaigns, as perhaps previously were impossible in the field of television, radio, etc ....
Currently the essentials that a brand must have to be in force and not be forgotten are:
1. Active and updated social networks.
3. Online Store
According to the strategies that you can raise with your brand from the current need that it has, you will have specific actions to which to aim, such as choosing the channel that best suits these strategies, however, there is an option that is necessary to handle your brand and is to be present within the first Google searches, because it is clear that when a user wants to get a specific service or product will go to this famous and used Google platform to find that brand that can supply and satisfy your need.
Will your brand be the first option to appear?
If not, you will have to invest, in this case money. Google provides the option through its Google Ads platform, to create ads that allow you to be more visible and be among the first searches on the platform. However, it is important to keep in mind that it is not only a matter of creating a campaign with its respective ads, but you will have to know how to make use of this platform to get the most out of it for the benefit and growth of brands. To do so, it is important to take into account the following:
1. Be clear about what will be the objective in your Marketing strategy.
2. What is the type of campaign that will work best for you to achieve the objective previously set.
It is necessary that before starting to run campaigns, you fully prepare your advertising account to make the best use of everything this platform offers. When doing this, keep in mind:
1. Establish the conversions you require. That is to say, establish the option you want the user to make, for example: a purchase, registration, app download, etc...
2. Manage access to those people you work with and who will also manage certain actions on the platform.
3. Create audiences. This way in the future you can use these lists as remarketing actions in campaigns, according to the data obtained.
4. Reports. In this way you will establish what information is most relevant and useful for you in order to draw conclusions from each campaign carried out.
5. Configure the billing and payment options. This part is necessary because only in this way you will be able to activate future campaigns.
Once you have your account ready, you will be ready to make the best campaigns according to your objective.
For your campaigns to be optimal we recommend the following:
1. Have your website in optimal conditions, because Google always ensures that the user can have the best experience on each web page, so it will not be enough to invest money in Google Ads if your website is slow, untidy and does not have valuable content.
2. Make a good investment in each campaign, do not waste the little money you are going to invest if you will not be able to pay the value of the keywords that best suit your brand and who you want to reach.
We hope this article can be of great help for you to venture into this field of advertising on Google.