the most frequently asked questions
- In Digital Marketing the measurement of strategies is more complete. Measuring your work is important to check if everything that you have planned and that you are working on is reaching the pre-set objectives.
- Digital marketing allows you to individualize, segment and know your target audience. This allows you to focus your strategies 100% on your consumer.
- Brand visibility. Being on the Internet is not always enough, users have to choose you, and to do this they have to know your history, your values and your mission. Digital marketing offers you a unique possibility: dialogue with your customers. Because it is important? Because in such a competitive market the person who humanizes their brand and personalizes their offer wins.
- The interaction. Power is in the hands of the consumer. Digital marketing allows you to increase engagement and public interaction thanks to its new ways of communicating
Digital marketing (or online marketing) encompasses all those advertising or commercial actions and strategies that are executed in the media and internet channels. This phenomenon has been applied since the 90s as a way of transferring offline marketing techniques to the digital universe.
- The website. Nowadays having your brand on the Internet is not only important, but vital. But it is not enough to design a website to start selling, you have to think about the user experience: simplicity, intuition and comfort are the keywords to win.
- The content. Quality content for your blog will allow you to improve your position on Google; increase traffic to your website; reinforce the authority of your domain; generate more leads; humanize your brand; build trust and connections with your audience.
- SEO. What page of Google are you on? Positioning in search engines allows that, when your user searches for something in Google, you are a possible solution to their problem. If you want to position yourself and be visible, you have to work on the structure and organization of the information on your website; optimize usability; develop an effective link building strategy; select and work with good keywords to position yourself.
- Email marketing. It is one of the most powerful channels in digital marketing. Getting the email of your target audience really interested in your content means winning the lottery.
- Social networks. You don't have to open a thousand accounts, but you have to be where your audience is present. Pay attention to what your community asks for: knowing their tastes, interests and demands will help you create closeness with your users.
No. You need different tools for content marketing, email marketing, web analytics, campaign monitoring and research. Some of the more expensive business tools do a better job of integrating data, but there aren't any that do it all. You will have to find a mix that works for you.
Between the free and paid tools, you can find a combination that provides good, actionable data regularly and minimizes your team's analysis time.
Digital marketing is about the same thing as business, which implies that the most important metric of all is the sales made through this medium, as it is the tangible benefit of digital marketing. Other metrics that may be important:
Leads: Prospects of possible future clients who have shown interest and at the same time have provided their information to contact them.
Organic interactions: Number of interactions in networks, pageviews and mentions that our content has had. The higher this number is, it means that a greater number of people have managed to visualize us, but this number should always go hand in hand with a change in sales and leads.
This answer is given by your metrics and their relationship with the fulfillment of your goals. The difference between what you have achieved and the potential that your brand has in the digital world is what indicates the level at which your marketing strategy is developed.
For a more in-depth review of what your brand has achieved in the digital world and how much it can achieve, you can request a free consultation with our experts.
Having a good online presence, developing a coherent strategy, correctly managing your Social Networks and being participatory in your community, can facilitate the increase in conversion of potential customers. So that you can see it a little more clearly, we leave you with some very significant figures:
- 52% of companies have gotten customers through Social Networks.
- Over 40% of brands receive friend requests on LinkedIn.
- More than 50% of brands have increased their budget for Online Marketing.
Be part of the change!
Subscribe and reserve your quota
BE DIFFERENT, BE DIGITAL
Our team is qualified
to teach you its secrets
We have seen great successes with all companies.
Businesses of all sizes
Every business and industry requires an approach.
Stay in the circle
Updating your knowledge will allow you to advance
Be part of the academic processes of each area. You define the limit!